lørdag 12. januar 2008

Spiritual reading

I try to start every morning with some spiritual reading, a chapter from the Bible, a few pages from a book.
Together with the Holy Scripture these days I read from Organic Spirituality - A Sixfold Path for Contemplative Living by Nicki Verploegen Vandergrift.

This book was sent me some time ago from Christina at
Abbey of the Arts, a very generous offer which gives me alot of guidance on the path God is creating for me every day.
An important thread through the book is the task to awakening people to the sacred, an useful toil for us working on this is the sharing of stories. The sharing of stories is for me very much what life is about, when meeting people is about, writing letters and blogging, it is all about sharing of our life stories.

Ingen kommentarer: