søndag 6. januar 2008

Finished Glittering Images

After a busy though funny day yesterday, I am enjoying a quiet day today. Or may be I shall say quiet morning. We will celebfrate Terje's birthday this afternoon with family and friends, so there is some food preparing to do, and some house work to take care of. But in between this the time is perfect for reading.

I just finished the first novel in the Starbridge sequel, Glittering Images. I love Susan Howatch's style of writing, though sometimes I believe she uses too many words to get to the point. I have really enjoyed following half a year in the life of Charles Ashworth though, and can now start the second novel, Glamorous Powers, knowing that Charles is happy and safe.

***********************************************
My oldest son has started a bookblog.
You find him over at
I can't think of anyone who read as much as he does:-)

1 kommentar:

BooksPlease sa...

Susan Howatch's Starbridge novels are amongst my favourite books - I've read them several times and never tire of them. Happy reading!