fredag 25. januar 2008

Not Another Book About Italy

I finished an article about Venezia today. I've been working on it for quite some time, not knowing exactly how I wanted it to turn out. A secret dream is to write a book about Venezia some day, but there are already too many books about the city around, I don't know if there is room for any more........at least I need a very good idea if I want to make one, and I am not sure of the perfect idea is here yet.

Ann Richard had the same idea about all of Italy, she wanted to write a book about her favorite country, but would people want to read any more....... Her solution is perfect, she simply names her book
Not Another Book About Italy.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

First, I think there can't be too many books about Italy. I love that place. ;-)

LOL! I love the title, "Not Another Book About Italy." I'd pick it up if I saw it. Great title.

Paz