fredag 11. januar 2008

Promoting my book

I have been at a meeting today where my book about Lent was promoted during one of the breaks. Afterwards people could buy the book and I sat down to sign copies. I felt I was in heaven.

Norway is a small country, so getting a first book, where the topic is religious, printed in 1500 copies, is very good I have been told. Now I am crossing my fingers that the first printing will sell out, but I have not allowed myself yet to start dreaming of a second printing.

You can read more about "40 dager - fra karneval til oppstandelse" following the links
here and here.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Best wishes for your book promotion.

Paz

Anonym sa...

Oh, Britt-Arnhild, I am still waiting for my copy to arrive at Bok og Media! It has been on order since November and the lady there is getting used to me popping in just in case it has arrived! I trust when it does she will order lots more to have in stock:) Gill.

Anonym sa...

Gill, I am glad you keep on asking about it. It is available, by orders, from all Norwegian bookstores now, and also from iko's webshop.