lørdag 26. januar 2008

Books everywhere

I don't know about you and your reading habits, but I have books everywhere. And I read books everywhere. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in bed, on the bus, on trains and planes, I even put a book in my backpack when we are out hiking or cross country skiing. You never know when you get an extra minute.......

On my nightstand these days I have
Darcy and Elizabeth by Linda Berdoll. This is a kind of continuation of Pride and Prejudice, but of course no one can write like Jane Austen. The book is very much about the passionate marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Darcy, but as I read on very little happens......except from Mr. Darcy trying to surpress his passions and eagerness to make love to Mrs. Darcy after she has given birth to twins.

The book has spent a long time on my night stand, and will not be finished in quite some time still.

1 kommentar:

Julie sa...

Hi, Britt-Arnhild,

I am happy to see you have started a book blog. I started reading Berdoll's "Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife" but had to stop at Page 116. It was just too boring. At my age, I have finally given myself permission to not finish books I don't like.

Julie