fredag 4. januar 2008

The Last Harry Potter.

Yes, I admit it. I am a Harry Potter fan. All since Rowling's first book about the amazing boy named Harry came out I have been an avid reader. I first heard of the book through reading groups on yahoo, but it didn't take long before they came to the Norwegian bookstores. First only in English, then in Norwegian translation as well.

As soon as Marta was old enough I started to read the books for her, and of course my extra book gift for her for Christmas was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We started to read it a few nights ago. This one take some time to get into, sometimes Rowling's writing flow quite freely, but I know Marta will love it as soon as we "are there".

I have been in Oslo today and tonight we have celebrated my husband's birthday, so we found no time for our aloud reading. But tomorrow we will be there again.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I know this is a popular book but would you believe I've never read a Harry Potter book? Never had a chance. One day, maybe. ;-)

Happy birthday to your husband.

Happy reading!
Paz

Anonym sa...

I have really enjoyed all the Harry Potter books, I heard the first 3 on story tapes, as my sister had those for her boys, but as the series progressed I could not wait for the audio version to come out and also I did not travel so far to work, so I read the rest.

Britt-Arnhild sa...

Paz and Janilizi - I must confess that I liked the first Harry Potter best. The last ones I read mostly because "that's what people do" :-)

It is alot of fun reading aloud for my daughter though.