torsdag 7. februar 2008

Colour. Travels through the Painbox

Most books can be read more than once, many books can be read again and again. I have quite a few of them in my collection. Books which never find a place in the shelves, it is always laying around somewhere in the process of being read.

Victoria Finlay's
Colour. Travels through the Painbox is ofen on top of a busy pile somewhere around the house.

The rainbow, the strongest sign of hope God has given us, is for me alot about Lent and the focus I want to give these weeks leading up to Easter. Lent has seven weeks and the rainbow has seven colours, so why not give each week of Lent its spesific colour, starting with red.

This is my red week. I have a red candle on my seasonal table, I plant seeds for tomatos, I make red food and I read about red in Finlay's book.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Happy red week!

Paz (looking forward to the next color)

Anonym sa...

I like the idea of 7 colours for the 7 weeks of Lent.
Thank you for sharing that. I will try to incorporate the idea with my lenten meditations.